Your shopping cart is empty!
Goods may be returned within 28 days of purchase in original packaging with a valid till receipt for a credit note or exchange, Credit notes are valid for 1 year from the date of the original purchase.
Refunds will only be given on faulty goods which must be returned to store with a valid till receipt or proof of purchase. Your statutory rights are not affected.
For online purchases please click here to fill out a returns form.
Hardy Plant Guarantee:
At P&R Garden Supplies your total satisfaction with the plants you have purchased is extremely important to us. We work hard to source the very best quality plant stock and we expect our hardy plants to flourish for many years in your garden. We can provide you with all the knowledge you need to choose the correct plants for your garden and how to keep them in the best condition so they thrive for years. We confidently, therefore guarantee all our hardy nursery stock, and If any of these plants should fail to establish within the guarantee period we will replace them to the purchase value free of charge or issue a credit note should a suitable replacement not be in stock.
It's simple - all you need to do is return the failed plant to us, along with your till receipt and the plant label or barcode.This guarantee is subject to you correctly planting and nurturing your plants and there are conditions which may invalidate this guarantee, however they are few and far between, please see below for some examples:
1. Physical damage to a plant that is beyond our control e.g. bark damage caused by rabbits or damage by strimmers or lawn mowers.
2. If a plant has failed due to neglect e.g. insufficient water during dry weather or lack of proper horticultural care.
3. We will guarantee a plant to its natural tolerance of hardiness. Extreme weather conditions may invalidate the guarantee on plants which are borderline hardy e.g. Acacia
4. We will guarantee a plant for its natural lifespan however we cannot guarantee short-lived perennials e.g. certain herbaceous plants such as Gaura or Digitalis.
5. Plants used in landscaping work on behalf of a third party are excluded .
Your statutory rights are not affected or altered by this guarantee. Please note, this guarantee does not include hardy annuals, biennial plants, summer patio plants, half hardy plants or plants reduced to clear.
If you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact us here .
Powered By OpenCart P&R Garden Supplies © 2018.