Resolva 24H® Concentrate is ideal for fast knockdown and effective control of annual and deep-rooted perennial garden weeds including grasses, docks, nettles, dandelion, bindweed and many more. Killing weeds right to the root and showing visible results in just 24 hours, you can be sure you have Resolva’d your weed problem! What’s more Resolva 24H® Concentrate is broken down naturally in the soil.
- Visible results within 24 hours
- Kills the weed & root
- Sprayer and watering can applications
- Contains diquat & glyphosate
Where To Use
Resolva 24H® Concentrate can be used to control weeds on all patios and driveways, along fences and areas where weeds are a problem
- For use on unwanted vegetation
- DO NOT SPRAY HEDGE BOTTOMS
- DO NOT apply to lawns or other wanted plants unless you want to kill them
- Take extreme care to avoid drift as Resolva 24H® Concentrate kills all green plant growth, including grass!
How To Use & Dosage Rates
Can be applied using a watering can or sprayer. Always read the label fully before use
As good general practice the wearing of gloves is recommended when using this product although this is not a requirement
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE
The amount of Resolva 24H® Concentrate required depends on the weeds to be treated:
For annual weeds and grasses: Dilute 1 tube to cover 44sq.m. For maximum effect spray when grasses have at least 5 cm of leaf and broad-leaved weeds have at least 2 leaves expanded when sprayed.
For perennial and difficult broad-leaved weeds: Dilute 2 tubes to cover 44sq.m. For maximum effect spray when weeds have full emergence of green foliage. Broad-leaved weeds are most susceptible when at or near flowering.
Do not apply through or store in galvanised or unlined mild steel applicators
Always thoroughly clean the sprayer or watering can after use
Application using a watering can may give slightly poorer weed control than using a sprayer. For maximum weed control, especially of less susceptible weed species (e.g. cranesbill, common nettle, bramble) use of a knapsack or handheld sprayer is recommended.
Spray weed leaves lightly until visibly moistened but avoid wetting to run-off.
- Do not walk into treated areas until the spray has dried on the leaves to avoid transfer to lawns and other vegetation
- Treatment effect on some weeds will be seen within a few days
- Other tougher weeds may not show effects for up to 4 weeks
- Leave weeds for at least 7 days before cultivating
- Planting may commence immediately in untreated soil adjacent to treated weeds, as long as new plantings are not in contact with the treated weeds.
When To Use
Use on a calm day when weeds are actively growing and have a large leaf area to absorb the weedkiller spray.
Rainfall within 6 hours of application may reduce effectiveness and require re-treatment.
Resolva 24H® Concentrate kills most weeds with a single application. Some tough weeds may need a repeat treatment if regrowth appears
Resolva 24H Liquid Shots is available in store and can be purchased online for home delivery (within 10 miles of Brandon) or ‘click & collect’.