Westland Growmore provides the three major plant nutrients in equal proportions, making it a superb general-purpose feed for use all around the garden. Its balance of nutrients ensures even stimulation of growth in all plant parts, meaning lots of fruit and flowers, abundant foliage and a strong root system.
- Ideal as a base & top dressing
- Rich in essential nutrients
- Builds soil fertility
- NPK 7-7-7
Ingredients & How They Work
- Nitrogen (N) – Shoots – For active leaf and stem growth
- Phosphorus (P) – Roots – For strong, healthy rooting
- Potassium (K) – Fruits – To promote strong, healthy fruit and flower development and disease resistance,
How To Use
Apply every 4-6 weeks throughout the growing season from February until the end of October. Use as a top dressing (sprinkled on the soil surface) or as a base dressing (worked into the soil with a spade or hoe).
One handful of Growmore is about 35g. (wear gloves when handling the product)
Growmore is not recommended for use on ericaceous (acid-loving) plants.
To be used only where there is a recognised need. Do not exceed the appropriate application rate. Increasing the dosage may result in damage to your plants.
Children and pets can continue to use treated areas immediately after application.
Available in store and can be purchased online for home delivery (within 10 miles of Brandon) or ‘click & collect’.